| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Burundi in December is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly dry with rain from time to time. Circa 114mm (4.5in) of H2O falls across on average 19 days.
- In December the blue above Burundi is slightly fair with on average a mediocre 4:46 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:18.
- There are approximately 7:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burundi December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Burundi, Burundi
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Burundi:
- Entebbe, Uganda - 511.3 kms (317.7 miles) NE
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 354.7 kms (220.4 miles) NE
- Musoma, Tanzania - 537.5 kms (334 miles) ENE
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 200 kms (124.3 miles) NNE
- Kigali, Rwanda - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) NNE
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 149 kms (92.6 miles) NNE
- Mwanza, Tanzania - 410.8 kms (255.3 miles) ENE
- Muranda, Rwanda - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) NNE
- Butare, Rwanda - 92 kms (57.1 miles) NNE
- Tabora, Tanzania - 436.7 kms (271.3 miles) ESE
- Mbala, Zambia - 654.4 kms (406.7 miles) SSE