| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Burundi in October is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with rain occasionally. Only 64mm (2.5in) of water is transfered during on average 12 days.
- In October the heavens above Burundi are fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:36 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:08 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:11.
- There are approximately 6:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burundi October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Burundi, Burundi
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Burundi:
- Entebbe, Uganda - 511.3 kms (317.7 miles) NE
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 354.7 kms (220.4 miles) NE
- Musoma, Tanzania - 537.5 kms (334 miles) ENE
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 200 kms (124.3 miles) NNE
- Kigali, Rwanda - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) NNE
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 149 kms (92.6 miles) NNE
- Mwanza, Tanzania - 410.8 kms (255.3 miles) ENE
- Muranda, Rwanda - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) NNE
- Butare, Rwanda - 92 kms (57.1 miles) NNE
- Tabora, Tanzania - 436.7 kms (271.3 miles) ESE
- Mbala, Zambia - 654.4 kms (406.7 miles) SSE