| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Burundi in May is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with rain at times. Only 57mm (2.2in) of liquid descends during an average of 10 days.
- The skies in Burundi are reasonably fine with an average of a detectable 6:19 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 11:59 long with an average length of 11:57.
- There are approximately 5:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burundi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Burundi, Burundi
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Burundi:
- Entebbe, Uganda - 511.3 kms (317.7 miles) NE
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 354.7 kms (220.4 miles) NE
- Musoma, Tanzania - 537.5 kms (334 miles) ENE
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 200 kms (124.3 miles) NNE
- Kigali, Rwanda - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) NNE
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 149 kms (92.6 miles) NNE
- Mwanza, Tanzania - 410.8 kms (255.3 miles) ENE
- Muranda, Rwanda - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) NNE
- Butare, Rwanda - 92 kms (57.1 miles) NNE
- Tabora, Tanzania - 436.7 kms (271.3 miles) ESE
- Mbala, Zambia - 654.4 kms (406.7 miles) SSE