| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Burundi in July is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of H2O descends during an average of 1 day.
- In July the blue above Burundi is quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:40 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:56.
- There are approximately 3:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burundi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Burundi, Burundi
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Burundi:
- Entebbe, Uganda - 511.3 kms (317.7 miles) NE
- Bukoba, Tanzania - 354.7 kms (220.4 miles) NE
- Musoma, Tanzania - 537.5 kms (334 miles) ENE
- Kibungo, Rwanda - 200 kms (124.3 miles) NNE
- Kigali, Rwanda - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) NNE
- Rulindo, Rwanda - 149 kms (92.6 miles) NNE
- Mwanza, Tanzania - 410.8 kms (255.3 miles) ENE
- Muranda, Rwanda - 99.6 kms (61.9 miles) NNE
- Butare, Rwanda - 92 kms (57.1 miles) NNE
- Tabora, Tanzania - 436.7 kms (271.3 miles) ESE
- Mbala, Zambia - 654.4 kms (406.7 miles) SSE